Lifeguarding Instructor$52516 hours
The purpose of the American Red Cross Lifeguarding Instructor course is to train instructor candidates to teach the basic-level courses and modules in the American Red Cross Lifeguarding program.
To participate in this instructor course you must:
- Be at least 17 years of age on or before the last day of the instructor course
- Show proof of a current basic-level certification in American Red Cross Lifeguarding (Including Deep Water) with CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and First Aid
- Obtain all required instructor and participant course materials before starting the course
- Successfully complete the online session of the Lifeguarding Instructor course prior to the precourse session (a voucher will be emailed after successful registration)
- Successfully complete the prerequisite skill assessment scenario to continue in the course
This is a blended learning course consisting of online content, a skills session and classroom/water segments. Online material must be completed prior to the first day of class.
You can find more information here: https://www.redcrosslearningcenter.org/s/candidate-lifeguarding